Oxford Homeless Pathways (OxHoP) works alongside a thriving network of organisations to provide complementary services for homeless people in Oxfordshire.
- Emergency Accommodation at O’Hanlon House
- Day Services at O’Hanlon House
- Resettlement Floor at O’Hanlon House
- Second stage housing at Julian Housing
We also manage Oxford Homeless Medical Fund, which raises donations to support welfare and medical services for homeless people in Oxford. In addition, we oversee the financial management of Oxford Sleep Out, the annual interagency fundraising event, and Oxford Cooperative Training Scheme, which provides low cost training for front line staff working with vulnerable adults.
- To provide safe emergency accommodation and daytime facilities for people in need.
- To help homeless people to move on to more appropriate accommodation and a more independent and stable lifestyle.
- To work with other agencies to fight homelessness, raise awareness and promote social inclusion.
- To reflect best practice in homelessness support.