Oxford Homeless Pathways provides a range of services for homeless and recently homeless people aged 22 and over. We will help you tackle the issues that have led you to becoming homeless. We will also help you to build your confidence, develop new skills and put in place plans that will support you to change your life.
Oxford Homeless Pathways was previously known as Oxford Night Shelter.
Do you need help?
Are you homeless or recently re-housed? Are you aged 22 or over? We can help.
- O'Hanlon House provides Emergency Accommodation (starting with No Second Night Out beds)
- O'Hanlon House also provides referral only support: Day Services, Resettlement Floor
- Julian Housing provides Second stage housing (by referral).
Can you help?
- Have you noticed someone who might need our support?
- Could you make a donation of money or good quality clothing?
- Would you like to volunteer?
- Find out how you can get involved in supporting homeless people in Oxford.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Worker to help us with the upkeep and care of Julian Housing.
My Story Project
The most powerful messages come from hearing the stories of people who are experiencing homelessness.
Need a gift for someone and you’re just not sure what to get them? Why not give something to the community on their behalf?
OxHoP gift cards are a new project we are launching and we’re really excited about it!
Stop press: OxHoP is incorporating The Vineyard
OxHoP is pleased to be incorporating The Vineyard, Abingdon, to Julian Housing from 1st November.
The Vineyard consists of 13 self contained flats for homeless people from the Vale of White Horse and South Oxfordshire.
Referrals are made through Vale of White Horse District Council. Telephone the Vineyard for more information on 01235 526716.
Oxfordshire’s Potential@Work (P@W) initiative helps employers uncover the wealth of underused talent in our county, and discover local resources and training to help you manage new and existing staff. P@W is delivered in partnership by Aspire Oxfordshire, Oxford Homeless Pathways, Refugee Resource and Restore. Make Oxfordshire’s potential work for you.