Luther Street Medical Centre
Luther Street Medical Centre is open to anyone in Oxford who is homeless or vulnerably housed, and is not currently registered with an Oxford City GP.
- A full range of GP services
- Practical help, advice and support for registered patients
- On-site dentist, podiatrist, acupuncturist
- Referral to on-site drug services
- Referral to on-site psychiatric and psychology services
Open access surgery times
9am – 12.30pm: Monday – Friday
Booked appointment times
2pm – 5pm: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays
8am – 6.30pm: Monday – Friday (Outside office hours, the phones are covered by Oxfordshire Out Of Hours Service [OXEMS]).
How to contact the Centre
Phone: 01865 726008
Luther Street, Oxford OX1 2DU
(in Oxford City Centre, off Speedwell Street via Cromwell Street).
How to find the Centre (map)